Infographic: Specialist Insurance vs Home Insurance

Posted on: 30 August 2016

Does your home insurance have a value limit on personal effects?

You might also be interested in...

We frequently get asked by musicians what the difference between specialist insurance and home insurance is. While home insurance is made to cover your fridge and sofa, specialist insurance is designed with the needs of professional musicians in mind to ensure their tools of trade are protected while rehearsing, performing or teaching.

We know policy documents can be daunting to read, so we've put a quick comparison together on some of the key differences between the two.

It's important to remember that most insurance policies will have different terms, conditions and benefit limits. To ensure you have the cover that's right for you, make sure you understand what you're covered for and how much you'll be able to claim before taking out a policy.

Share this article: